Monday, February 15, 2010

A new tutu colour combination ... Fruit Salad #2

I just love coming up with new colour combinations for tutus. This one I call Fruit Salad #2 as it is a lot brighter than my #1 version. It encompasses the purple of grapes, passion fruit and blueberries, the red of strawberries and cherries, the pink of watermelon and the orange of rockmelon and ... yes oranges.

Classic tutu - size 2-3 years
Fruit Salad #2


This tutu is available for purchase at http://www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=56390.
Anyone who attended the Allie's Attic market on Saturday would have seen a whole bunch of tutus that I had made over the past 2 weeks but unfortuneately I am yet to photograph many of them. Hopefully over the next few weeks I will get around to so watch this space. I particulaly love my new and improved "Elegant" tutus.

No comments:

Post a Comment