Monday, December 28, 2009

On holidays ... but still made a tutu

My family and I have left the big smoke and are staying in Taree, NSW for a week or so over the Christmas break to visit my and my husband's families. Just before we left a new box of tulle arrived and I couldn't resist to take a few rolls of tulle with me on our holiday. I call the tutu below a "party" tutu as it leaves behind the reds and greens of Christmas and brings some different colours into the pallette of what is left of the Australian summer. I have used "French blue" and "Garnet" tulle evenly dispersed and have made the skirt length a little shorter for summer, whilst making the skirt have a little bit more body (or fluff). You will notice Jessica is modelling this one which demonstrates that although the tutus are sized, there is still a bit of give in them for older children. This tutu is available for purchase through http://www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=45379.

Short party tutu in
French Blue and Garnet
size 1-2 years


(Model: Jessica - 3 1/2 years)



No comments:

Post a Comment