Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two more tutu orders ...

Here are two more tutus that I finished and sent off yesterday. The light blue tutu was sent to a little girl in Seven Hills, Queensland and the eggplant is a present for a little girl who lives in Scotland but is visiting Sydney for 6 weeks.

Light blue tutu - Size 1-2 years


Eggplant tutu with diamante bow clasp
Size 1-2 years


The idea of the diamante clasp was a request from the customer. Other clasp shapes available are circle and heart. From this we (the customer and I) have developed the idea of an "Elegant" tutu range which will all feature a diamante clasp and possibly black velvet or satin ribbon ... stay tuned!!!

You will also notice that I have invested in a mannequin form due to my own kids either my own kids being unwilling or unavailable to pose for photos every second day. I bought the form from Rax and Dollies in Surry Hills NSW (http://www.raxanddollies.com.au/) - a husband and wife team and they are extremely nice people to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment